Women's Trekking Travel Shorts - TRAVEL 100
Synthetic material increases durability and the cotton delivers a natural touch
6 pockets including 2 closed by a button flap and 1 by a zip.
Straight cut for freedom of movement and high waist for trekking comfort.
Synthetic material in the fabric makes it dry faster than a 100% cotton fabric
Product Lifestyle Image gallery
Shorts fit as expected. Quality is excellent.
Good fit and comfort. Length is above the knees enhanced mobility.
The product is true to size and is very comfortable. The material is good and is perfect for walks/hike/ trekk
It's a bit darker then tha pic in reality.. But it's more beautiful.
Perfect Fit. Strong Material. Comfortable and stylish.
Awesome clothes used in manufacturing.
It’s stylish, comfortable and practical
Very wow and comfy to wear though im a men still fit for me. Lookin forwrar for the black color hope u could help with that.Notify me please... like the style and has a lots of pocket as well.Good timing coz ita pandemic,now i know where i can put my everyday bottle of acohol and others in my everyday routine.
Fits very nicely on the outside and feels comfy inside.
I love the design as it has lots of pockets and the length is just right. Material is thick and comfortable. Total no complaints on this product. This is my 2nd purchase. Just loving it.
Thank you for your review on the Women's Trekking Shorts Travel 100!
I am delighted to find you're happy with this product! Yes indeed, this trekking shorts is very comfortable as the main fabric used is 65% cotton! In addition to that, the remaining 35% of materials used is polyester, which give it is quick dry features. It was designed in a straight cut with a high waist which that allows greater freedom of movement. It also boasts 6 pockets that is great for security of your belongings!
We are very pleased to hear from you that this was your second purchase with us and we truly believe that they are up to your expectations too, and certainly that they’re worth the money you spent on them.
We look forward to more of your reviews and sharing! Plus, the new Decathlon app has been launched and you can now purchase all your favourite sports goods with just a few clicks on your smartphone! Yes, it's now available both in the App store and Google Play Store! Download now and happy shopping!
Thank you for your support and stay safe! :)
Trekking Sports Leader
Bought both colours. Great shorts.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on the Travel 100 Trek Shorts. I am glad that the product serves you well. Do come down to any of our stores to check out the full range. We hope to see you soon!
Cheers!Your Smiley Hiker,
Hiking Sports Leader
Is very comfortable and good quality
Thank you for your feedback.
Glad to know that you are satisfied with the comfort and quality of this trekking shorts.
Hope to hear from you again :)
Sport Leader For Hiking & Trekking
"Look deep into nature and you will understand everything better!"
Hezké, drží tvar, akorát praktické kapsy.
Bezva kraťasy na výlety. Dobře sedí, material pevnější. Ráda je nosim
- 65% Cotton
- 35% Polyester
- 100% Cotton
The shorts have 6 pockets:-2 flap pockets at the seat.-2 hand pockets.-2 pockets on the sides: 1 closed with a zip and 1 closed with a button.
Our female model Charlène is 1.77 m tallShe wears a size M on top and a size M/40 on the bottom.Inside leg length:36: 17.4 cm38: 17.9 cm40: 18.4 cm42: 18.8 cm44: 19.1 cm46: 19.4 cm
Women's Trekking Travel Shorts - TRAVEL 100
Your location: City, ST
Please enter a valid city with state or zipcode. Example: San Francisco, CA or 94101
Order online for
Heavy products return policy
If you return a product you will receive a refund for the purchase price plus any applicable sales taxes, less any non-refundable charges.
Decathlon will cover all shipping costs associated with your return except for items excluded from our return policy such as bikes, basketball hoops, snowboards, surfboards, tents, and other larger / heavier items.
Return costs for heavy products:
|Weight Thresholds||Shipping within California||Shipping outside of California|
|> 9 lbs||$20.00||$25.00|
|> 30 lbs||$50.00||$65.00|
|> 100 lbs||$100.00||$125.00|
|> 200 lbs||$200.00||$230.00|
If you return a product at any of our store locations, we will gladly help you find the best alternative product or refund you on the spot.